Tuesday, June 5, 2007

No Excuses, I Am Better Than That


To the left you’ll see my avatar as my daughters, wife, and friends see him – and apparently, even the Coffeespy has found me out! To the right, as part of my banner column, you’ll see a much more accurate rendition of der Skald’s fierce visage… based on, hmmm, in fact, I have this mirror hanging on my wall, and ummm, the reflection is a true image of my, umm, imagination’s imagining my true self, and umm, SEE?


Although the hair is gone and the beard is mostly white, this is a pretty fair representation of... aww, crap. OK, so the guy on the left is more like me than I care to admit, i.e., I love my wife, I love my daughters, I love a good meal, a good mead, and not quite like Volstagg, I like a good fight :-)!


Now then, as soon as I get Coffeespy's boot out of my ass, I'll have another post ready to challenge one's sense of truth... in vino veritas! So pop a cork on your favorite grape or honey, and we'll get down to business.